The Todds

The Todds
I'll keep pushing, you keep praying!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Update #3 - Day 1 Success!

My apologies for the delay in this post. Trent's first day of the pre-transplant evaluation went well. He passed the test that he needed to pass and failed the test that he needed to fail - woohoo! He and Jill both sounded tired yesterday evening, but they were positive, as always, and ready to tackle Day 2.

The evaluation will finish this afternoon, and the Todds should be back in West Chester tonight. More info coming when I have it, but keep praying!

2 comments:

  1. Great News! Thinking of you Trent, Jill, Sophia and Bryce. I was so good to see you all a couple of weeks ago. Prayers and good "vibes"

    Love,

    Mh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to let you know that I have a great family photo of the Todds that you are more than welcome to use on this blog. I took it while taking the Stallion team photos last season. Feel free to email me at jaime.smiddy@gmail.com if you want me to send you a copy.

    ReplyDelete