The Todds

The Todds
I'll keep pushing, you keep praying!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Update #51 - Homecoming

Trent is still scheduled to come home today!

For anyone who is interested, we will be meeting outside the Todds' house and lining the streets to welcome Coach Todd back to West Chester this afternoon. The estimated time of departure from Cleveland is noon, which should put them back home around 4:00 p.m., so plan to arrive by 3:45 p.m. I will update here and on Facebook if things change at all.

This is probably obvious, but just so I can say that I mentioned it, Trent will be exhausted when he gets back (as will Jill), and they will be anxious to spend time with Sophia and Bryce. Please come to wave and cheer and blow kisses, but then plan to leave and allow the Todds to get settled at home.

Keep your eye out here or on Facebook - I'll plan to give a confirmation when they are an hour away.

No comments:

Post a Comment