The Todds

The Todds
I'll keep pushing, you keep praying!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Update #9 - From Trent

Hey family and friends!

Jill and I got back from Cleveland late Thursday.  We are pleased with our results from the visit. It was two stressful days, one of which day found me in the Emergency Room due to an inflated heart rate, no big deal. After I explained to the ER how my body works, they let me go three hours later. That in turn put us off schedule for Thursday, which is the reason why we go back late.

I will be presented to the Transplant Board on Monday, and if they say yes, which I think they will by reading between the lines, I could be on the National Transplant List by Friday.  We will keep you posted, so please keep praying and hoping, and I'll keep pushing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm really starting to feel the effects of this disease.  But I have to keep pushing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love ya, Trent=============

No comments:

Post a Comment