The Todds

The Todds
I'll keep pushing, you keep praying!

Monday, June 6, 2011

Update #42 - From Karen

This from Trent's sister:

"I saw Trent yesterday and it was strange seeing him with hair (a full head of hair at that) and a beard. My daughter Cori and I talked with him, and of course he let us know he heard us by squeezing my hand, moving his legs and shoulders.. Keep on pushing Trent b/c God is not through with you !!"

Just FYI, Trent and Jill's friend (and Trent's personal nurse) Ronda is already bribing Jill to let her give Trent a full afro before he's allowed to shave his head. She even volunteered to pay for the haircut afterward. :-)

Keep praying! More when we hear...

1 comment:

  1. I'm smelling a fundraising idea....let's sell pictures of Trent with a big, huge afro! You can put me down for 2 8x10s!

    ReplyDelete